View Single Post

Old 12-14-2019, 07:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 143.14 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAustin16 View Post
Hello Algebraist. Superb work.

Gary Pilsworth has furnished a free pdf of a 1/144 AeroSpaceLines Super Guppy (turbine engines). I just downloaded it, and it appears to be a nice model. I found it by googling "Gary Pilsworth Guppy". I plan to build it as a gift to my older brother who was Jack Conroy's first Loadmaster on the Aerospacelines Pregnant Guppy in 1963.

Keep up the great work, and interesting threads.

Happy Thanksgiving to All.
Thanks for that SAustin. Is the model you are refering to on papercraft square? When I try and go to it my anti virus blocks it as a dangerous site. Pity because it is a really interesting model.

On a more positive note I was reading about guppies and came across this site All About Guppys

Clicking on the "Pregnant Guppy" icon at the top left and then scrolling down to the last in the list of "pictures" there are three from Fred Austin. And scrolling down to the bottom of that paper is an interesting story from Fred again. Surely your big brother.

I did not know much about the Guppy story or the whole family of aircraft. If anyone is interested, then you will really enjoy the site.

Regards

Kevin