View Single Post

Old 02-16-2020, 09:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.18 MB
Hello I must be going?

I have come up for air after another period of hiding.

About a year and a half ago I decided to work my hand back into modeling with a couple tank models by GPM... which I have decided is Polish for "looks pretty but won't fit and we won't tell you how to assemble it."

I really haven't worked on anything new since my attempt at Magenta, which failed and was chastised. Sometimes folks don't realize how much non support hurts when a person is putting their heart into something.

Anyway. I MAY try to deal with the folks that want kits. Within the U.S. it is not much issue since I printed some extra copies. Outside the U.S. you can thank idiot self-interested "patriots" (spit) in all parts of the world for making it difficult to send even a pile of paper at a reasonable cost. Sorry.

So I worked on the GPM Pzkpfw III and found that the turret shell would not fit to the base. I was stumped. Then my right middle finger developed an enormous cyst from fluid leaking from the finger joint. A minor surgery fixed that about nine months ago and I am finally thinking that I might risk cutting again.

Hello to anybody that might remember me, and the folks that hounded me off the site I hope have suffered from brain cancer. Nothing personal at all.

Carl