View Single Post

Old 04-02-2020, 03:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.04 MB
Talking Thanks for the welcome!

Hi all,

many thanks for the kind welcome that I received!

@Kevin I have been looking at downloading ones from this site or others. In fact the first card model that I finished was the bridge of the USS Enterprise (I am a bit of a Trekkie) which I downloaded of the web. The printer is quite new so should be ok but I am also lacking in thin card, which I print the designs on. But the E-place was helpful so I am awaiting the delivery of some stock. Actually during the search on the web I also came across Digital Navy and I remembered starting one of Roman's design a long time ago so I checked to see if it was still there and I found out I was still allowed one more download, so I guess my next card model will be the 1/250 Fuso instead! (pending the delivery of the card, of course.

@Bob I actually read (and enjoyed) Bill's 'A short history of nearly everything'! It's a small world, isn't it. Didn't realise that he had hopped over the (slightly bigger in his case) pond as well but he seems to dislike me because he seems to have lived in all the places that I have yet to visit! But sometime soon, I'll be able to catch up with him.

Anyway, let's get back to the annoying requirement of waiting. I think my printer could do with a bit of a workout.

Adrie.