View Single Post

Old 04-10-2020, 07:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 58.22 MB
DCM & WOH models available again

I don’t know how many of you remember Digital Card Models or Wings Of Horus from around 18 years ago.Both Marcus Harman and myself quit because of excessive piracy and web site hacking.
I believe the internet has a great deal of potentual to be a very useful tool, however because of this experience I’m somewhat a bit more shall we say “luke warm” to it.
Over the last couple of months I’ve decided to put the kits out for sale again and after touching base with Marcus I obtained his permission to put his offerings out for sale too.
I’ve put up a very basic page with 2 downloadable catalogs DCM models and WOH models.
Available models all have a DCM or WOH number listed. To order send an e-mail to the email address listed in the catalog containing the numbers of the kits you’d like and paypal or check or money order as payment. I’ll get back to you with a paypal payment request or further instructions as explained in the catalogs.
We’re not trying nor do we expect to make alot of money. I’m doing this because I enjoy doing it. I have been working on some new projects that’ll probably find their way to the catalogs at some point.
Also I didn’t list all the models as of yet so if you want a kit you remember but don’t see ask!
Thank you Steve Bucher
The url to the site is: https://sbucher68.wixsite.com/scratchbuiltkits