View Single Post

Old 05-08-2020, 10:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 51.92 MB
small progress, slowly texturing new parts, original pieces to the left, redrawed on the right

at the same time I texturing a 3D model in the Sketchupe program to see what it looks like

but in a week I couldn't cut the parts to the hull frames with water jet, first it didn't time to, then I had a bad file on the USB stick, the next day he couldn't open the imported file, it was visible, but after zooming in "disappeared", I reworked the .dxf files, I only gave one piece from each part, but it didn't help, in NanoCad I redrawn all the lines (these are the brighter ones), I hope it will help ...
Attached Thumbnails
Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-093.png   Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-099.jpg   Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-094.jpg   Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-100.jpg   Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-108.jpg  

Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-112.jpg   Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-114.jpg   Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-134.jpg