View Single Post

Old 05-17-2020, 02:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 51.92 MB
thx for comments

I was thinking about a model for a 3D printer and it occurred to me that, the side ships in the comic are separate units capable of flying, they could be interchangeable, they would have handles on both sides and a friend's son could snap them on both sides, so I drew "lock", which I put instead of the white place where they go to stick the shoulders and on the other side, so that the ships can be glued the other way around, because they have symmetrical hulls, "counterpart" (the same texture) I also put on the bottom of the shoulders, magnets would be placed in the arms (it would be enough for the outermost) and in the ships on both sides of the metal pads or nuts, so the ships would be removable and interchangeable on a paper model too

I finally textured the parts and tested them on 3D model, so maybe I show something glued together next time. (I don't currently have color ink in my printer :( )
Attached Thumbnails
Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-132.jpg   Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-133.jpg   Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-125.jpg   Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-127.jpg   Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-128.jpg  

Starship Galaxia from ABC magazine-galaxia-129.jpg