View Single Post

Old 06-25-2020, 11:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 155.43 MB
Hello to everybody, again

Hey guys, long time no hear from everyone...

before anything else, I would like to apologize to everybody who have waited for updates on my ISS build, especially those who have been looking forward for the tutorial for the solar array wing modification... I stopped working on this during the later quarter of 2016, as the build took a backseat due to other pressing matters... some of which was due to career, some due to commission builds, and some very personal...

and what saddened me even more was that sir John and sir Elliott have passed away already... they eagerly waited every progress I made, but I wasn't tenacious enough to soldier on with the build and I regrettably put it on hiatus... and now they aren't around anymore to see it put back in progress again...

add to that, I also suffered the loss of a very close friend of ours back here just last January, who also watched me build this model when he was still alive...

I have to admit I feel a sense of remorse and guilt when I finally restarted building this model again...

this time, this model will be completed in honor of them, and to all of our fellow modelers and designers who have left this life for the next...

to everybody who has watched my build, I'm so sorry for being away for so long... I hope you guys could welcome me back once again...

I really miss everybody here, please say hello here once more...
Attached Thumbnails
Hello to everybody, again-wp_20200626_001.jpg   Hello to everybody, again-101554641_10221417978413883_7933895850413495615_o.jpg