View Single Post

Old 08-06-2020, 10:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 82.25 MB
I would advise you to study hard and complete all assignments on time, learn to understand and meet deadlines. Also be aware of the multitude of different influences and people around you, understand society in all its nuances. I went into college with the set idea to become a certain thing. One chance remark by an insightful lecturer changed that into a course that led me down many different paths and had me gather many different skills that have enabled me to work in different areas of artistic endeavor . Just be aware that you are entering an institution that will present many opportunities over and above your initial intended field so don't be surprised if change is in your academic future.
While college will give you an education in whatever field you choose it will also give you the experiences needed to be a valuable and responsible member of society. Don't waste the years you are about to spend in study, just remember not to wear blinkers. Good luck in your endeavors and do let us all know of your progress.

Derek