View Single Post

Old 08-08-2020, 05:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 35.91 MB
Thumbs up ready for more steps? good!

now next you need a punch holder to punch holes inside the wheel not the outside thou? anyway continuing with the next step 5. cut out four wheels of this model! next punch a hole as show in the photos then take one of the axles insert into the back in the middle of the wheel and glue that one in then insert the wheel into the chassis and countinues that steps over and over again! untill done! do not try to roll the wheels yet? let till dry for one day till tommarrow untill then let me know how you really help you out! now for the photos finish!
Attached Thumbnails
so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6294.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6295.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6296.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6297.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6298.jpg  

so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6299.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6300.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6301.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6302.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6303.jpg  

so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6304.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6305.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6306.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6307.jpg   so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6308.jpg  

so? you need help from me! on how to not glue wheels the chassis?-dscf6309.jpg