View Single Post

Old 10-27-2020, 11:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 604.62 MB
Indian Railways Locomotive Class WDG-6G

Good day everyone,

So many might not be knowing much about my work so this is a big announcement. I am currently designing the Indian Railways Locomotive Class WDG-6G which is designed by General Electric. It is based on the GE Evolution series with the model being GE ES58ACi. The output power by this locomotive is 6000HP specifically for freight operations. This is my first design made from unfolding a 3D model and then printed in 1:64(S) Scale. Special thanks from @prabal276 who has helped me a lot in its designing process from proving me with the drawings. The first full test build of the locomotive is made and I am really happy with it. Since there were important things that were missing, I have redesigned the model. At the moment, the new design has been unfolded and is being detailed. Soon the new model will be tested and further results will be announced.

Apart from the following locomotive, I am also making one of the famous working electric locomotive, the WAG-9 developed by ABB group in 1995. As of its latest variant, the following locomotive has an output power of 9000HP.

Here are some photos to tempt you guys

The simpler design is the one the first test is based on. the model was redesigned from scratch and the result is newer better model design.

Hope you like it!!!!
Stay tuned for development updates.....
Attached Thumbnails
Indian Railways Locomotive Class WDG-6G-screenshot-1588-.jpg   Indian Railways Locomotive Class WDG-6G-screenshot-1589-.jpg   Indian Railways Locomotive Class WDG-6G-screenshot-1591-.jpg   Indian Railways Locomotive Class WDG-6G-screenshot-1593-.jpg   Indian Railways Locomotive Class WDG-6G-118462751_335416077638123_3905414749874814676_o.jpg  

Indian Railways Locomotive Class WDG-6G-ge-loco-660.jpg