View Single Post

Old 10-29-2020, 08:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 285.85 MB
The first buildings I designed is the smallest - an A-frame type building.

I have decided to go with a wooden wall variant - which I call "Viking" - and a wattle&daub variant - which I call the "Saxon" version.

For the roof I have made a wood shingle version, a grass version which I have often seen in research for Viking buildings and a thatched roof that reminds me more of the Saxon style (although I believe in reality it could be any roof for any culture as they were so close).

In addition to that I am making these roof ornament options so you can spice up the look or if you just want to represent different clans! And there's an option to show shields and weapons on the walls if you like that.

Finally I have added a "porch entrance" option. This could be the local chieftains house for this village?

As you can see in the images, with just a few buildings you can put a little settlement on your table in no time!

For more pics/infos and shop link, check out this post on my site.

Now that this buildings is done I am looking forward to the next one

Chris
Attached Thumbnails
Going Norse to meet some Vikings and Saxons!-nvb1_promo1_clean.jpg   Going Norse to meet some Vikings and Saxons!-nvb1_promo2_clean.jpg   Going Norse to meet some Vikings and Saxons!-nvb1_promo3_clean.jpg