View Single Post

Old 11-08-2020, 03:47 PM

Total Downloaded: 10.08 MB
I've been away from this project a little bit, but I finally got back to it recently. I'm going to put some time into my model making projects for a bit, and this is definitely one that's not so difficult, since all the parts are pre-cut. The painting is a bit tricky to get looking okay, but so far, I'm moderately happy with that aspect of the model.

I hadn't realized that it's been so long since I've posted here. There were actually some things I've done more than a month ago, but most of my progress has been in the last week.

I'm a little concerned about how the slightly low bulwarks of my model will affect the addition of the stern castle section, but there's really nothing I can do until I go to add that section. It's just a "wait and see" proposition. So, no point in worrying about it too much – I just have to press on with the build.
Attached Thumbnails
Bremen Cog - 1/72 scale Shipyard kit-img_1323.jpg   Bremen Cog - 1/72 scale Shipyard kit-img_1332.jpg   Bremen Cog - 1/72 scale Shipyard kit-img_1336.jpg   Bremen Cog - 1/72 scale Shipyard kit-img_1341.jpg  

Blog: shipmodeler.wordpress.com