View Single Post

Old 11-14-2020, 11:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 484.03 MB
The last group of Yakovlev Yak-1b are finally gray machines from the end of the war. I created a total of 4, I think very attractive machines. One small note - at the Capt. Pokrovsky's machine historians are still arguing about the color of the end of the fuselage and propeller cone. I painted the most probable version, ie the dark gray end of the fuselage and the red propeller cone (see, for example, the Eduard model). But if you would prefer a different variant, I added alternative parts to the model with a blue fuselage end and a white propeller cone.
And now it's time for Jak-3.

The ready models are:
- Yakovlev Yak-1b (Red Army, 1 Pułk Lotnictwa Myśliwskiego 'Warszawa', kpt. Oleg Matwiejew, Möthlow AFB, spring 1945)
- Yakovlev Yak-1b (Red Army, 152. GIAP, 12. GIAD, 1. Ukrainian Front, st.lt. Garri A. Merkviladze, Germany, spring 1945)
- Yakovlev Yak-1b (Red Army, 2. GIAP, North Sea Fleet Air Force, kpt. Vladimir P. Pokrovskiy, Murmansk area, spring 1945)
- Yakovlev Yak-1b (Red Army, 267. IAP, 236. IAD, Hungary, February 1945)
-
Attached Thumbnails
News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-yakovlev-yak-1b-red-army-1-pu-k-lotnictwa-my-liwskiego-warszawa-kpt.-oleg-matwiej.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-yakovlev-yak-1b-red-army-152.-giap-12.-giad-1.-ukrainian-front-st.lt.-garri-.-merkviladze-.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-yakovlev-yak-1b-red-army-2.-giap-north-sea-fleet-air-force-kpt.-vladimir-p.-pokrovskiy-murm.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-yakovlev-yak-1b-red-army-267.-iap-236.-iad-hungary-february-1945-.jpg  

Catalogue of my models