View Single Post

Old 12-14-2020, 09:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 63.94 MB
It's now finished!

I have had to postpone the final bits for a couple of reasons. I guess you could say Christmas is one reason. I've been making pop up Christmas cards and small presents for friends. I have also been tied up with the National Trust House where I am a guide. Except that over the last few weeks I've been making bits and pieces for their Christmas opening. The other delay was due to the long time it took to get a few more trucks from PaperModel.cz. The post from Prague was very slow.

Now that the extras have been added I have decided that the earlier pictures should be renamed as 2020. The newer pictures below can now be 2017. One reason for getting a few more cards was so that I could add a container to the crane and have a truck by the roadside that delivered it. There are other trucks around the town and one vehicle that looks a bit out of place - a clue - It's big and red ;-) It is possible because I have seen similar vehicles in other towns in Europe.

Cheers
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Slavonic Fortified Settlement-img_0148.jpg   Slavonic Fortified Settlement-img_0147.jpg   Slavonic Fortified Settlement-img_0149.jpg   Slavonic Fortified Settlement-img_0150.jpg   Slavonic Fortified Settlement-img_0141.jpg