View Single Post

Old 09-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Pond Racer

Continuing the build. There are a few mismatched sections and other small stuff. Nothing big that I cannot work around. Here are a few more updates:

Had to redo the seat. Cut off the long legs so that there would be leg clearance.

The floor is set. Made side consoles Used foam panel for the seats. Cut the seat into sections and placed then on a seat form.

Not depicted but made the foot pedals and placed them inside

Made a center console and with a piece of paper clip wire, made the joy stick.

Constructed the instrument panel. Made the form and painted it black. Then I use my hole punches to make different size circles and place them on the instrument panel form. Cut other small pieces for square gages.

I believe the cockpit is all black but I already painted it gray. Made the instrument panel cover and painted it black. So this is all for now. See you next posting.
Attached Thumbnails
Pond Racer Build Thread-041.jpg   Pond Racer Build Thread-042.jpg   Pond Racer Build Thread-043.jpg   Pond Racer Build Thread-044.jpg   Pond Racer Build Thread-045.jpg  

Pond Racer Build Thread-046.jpg   Pond Racer Build Thread-047.jpg   Pond Racer Build Thread-048.jpg   Pond Racer Build Thread-049.jpg   Pond Racer Build Thread-050.jpg