View Single Post

Old 02-16-2021, 04:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.02 GB
Smile

After a while without posting anything we will go to some updates in the construction of two more models of Aaron for the collection. This time it's the Antarctic R4Y (Condor II), this version is a little different from the previous plane that I showed here since it has other engines and in this case it is equipped with snow skis instead of wheels. The other model is one of the repaints of the Trojan competition that Aaron made a few years ago. I don't remember who did this repainting, but I suspect that he adapted a flight simulator skin, in any case it is very interesting with the colors of South Vietnam.

As in the case of the other Condor, it is extremely important to start with the nose, either for the delicacy of the nose set, or for the fact that the construction serves as a guide to form the other segments of the fuselage that has a "fish" shape. The T-28, on the other hand, is a much simpler model, with the fuselage with a circular cross section, I painted the canopy in bluish gray because I found the gray of the original texture very faint.

Updates soon!