View Single Post

Old 02-17-2021, 03:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 695.46 MB
Saludos desde Venezuela

Buenas tardes a todos... un fraternal saludos a los amantes del papelmodelismo, permítame presentarme: Javier Velazco resido en la población de Biscucuy, estado Portuguesa, tengo 47 años y docente en servicio, por mas de 25 años... me gusta el modelismo sobre todo el armar modelos con detalles y tambien miniaturas, me gustan los modelos de FLY MODEL, HOBBY MODEL,MODELART, GPM, FIDDLERGRENS y SCISSOR and PLANES, entre otros he armado uno que otro pago, armo sobre todo gratuitos, ya que me es dificil por la situacion que estamos viviendo en Venezuela y tengo la esperanza de que pronto veremos otra luz al final del tunel,gracias y buen dia.

Translation provided by Google and RM:

Good afternoon to all... a fraternal greeting to the lovers of paper modeling, let me introduce myself: Javier Velazco I live in the town of Biscucuy, Portuguesa State (in Venezuela), I am 47 years old and a teacher in service, for over 25 years.., I like modeling especially the assembly of models with details and also miniatures, I like the models of FLY MODEL, HOBBY MODEL, MODELART, GPM, FIDDLERGRENS and SCISSOR and PLANES, among others I have assembled one or another payment, I assemble mostly free, because it is difficult for me by the situation we are living in Venezuela and I hope that soon we will see another light at the end of the tunnel, thank you and good day.

Last edited by Rubenandres77; 02-17-2021 at 04:26 PM. Reason: providing translation