View Single Post

Old 02-20-2021, 06:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 31.19 MB
Some small updates, added the left hand side hull details. However I encountered a few alignment issues. Took it to be a factor of the parts and shapes not interlocking quite right and tset about trying to 'hide' the mis-matches.

However wasn't happy so opted to dig back in to the Blender file and found that it was down to a flaw in the parts design. Set about reworking the parts to give a better alignment and take care of the flaw and opted to add extra detail to the model.

I plan to add some sort of effect to give the impression of the breach pods being launched.

I've exported the new parts and textured them I just have to carefully remove the flawed parts from the model (model is a prototype anyway)

New video of the corrected Blender model with the breach pods being launched.

Amun Ra Class Model Mk 2 - YouTube

new clean version of the final model (this one does not include internal support structures, these may be getting tweaked later to give the final model some additional support.)

AmunRa clean.blend - Google Drive

Quote:
Great series and your work is amazing.

Thanks dude.
Attached Thumbnails
Protogen Amun Ra - Stealth Frigate (The Expanse)-amunra5jpg.jpg   Protogen Amun Ra - Stealth Frigate (The Expanse)-amunra6jpg.jpg