View Single Post

Old 02-21-2021, 07:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.02 GB
Cool Nieuport Delage NiD 622/72 repaint and adding details.

As I said a few posts ago this year, I have realigned my permanent construction goals regarding the Scissors and Planes collection.

First, I added three details that didn't exist in the NiD622 version: the radiators, the electricity generator and the access ladder. In one of the models I added the missing details in the model like the squadron insignia and the data on weight and engine in addition to the production number.

I am also working on the Nieuport Delage NiD 72, it is an entirely metallic version of the NiD62 / 622, only Belgium and Brazil operated it in small quantities. In Brazil, it was used in combat in the two revolutions that stirred Brazil in 1930 and 1932. In this model we also manufacture radiators (which in the NiD72 are under the lower wings). Of the Brazilian specimens used by Military Aviation (AvM - Aviação Militar), one draws attention for having the painting in gray / aluminum with the struts and the upper wing in green. This characteristic was fixed in the original version of Bruno because many French publications suggested that the coloring of the wing was sky blue, but in fact from extensive research by the Brazilian aeronautical researchers Aparecido Camazano Alamido, Jackson Flores and José de Alvarenga, crossing information and photographs it was concluded that in reality the wings were painted in dark French green (vert ermillite - emerald green), other versions of the Brazilian NiD-72 should appear soon.