View Single Post

Old 02-22-2021, 02:11 AM

Total Downloaded: 339.13 MB
Hello Here again

I just wanted to share my new personal recolored 1/300 scale F-15B STOL/MTD. Instead of having it as a single separate template, I also combine it with my previously finished F-15B ACTIVE as a single set since I've made a slight revision on the markings and stencils.

*I simply do the modifications on the nozzle part, which is converting the standard cone nozzle into a box type 2-dimensional thrust vectoring nozzle. Instead of having a separated nozzle then joining it to the intake fuselage during the build as well as adding dotted guides for folding, I simply come up on having them joined together as a single piece to ease up the build. I also made the accurate as possible insignia of the STOL/MTD that has been painted on each rudders.

*Photo of the real life F-15B STOL/MTD, taken from Wikipedia:

Here's the template of the recolored and modified F-15B STOL/MTD and ACTIVE set, hot you like it and lemme know if there's any inconsistencies in it, I'm gonna post here about working on with the engine section of the STOL/MTD version later
Attached Files
File Type: pdf s&p-F-15B_STOL-MTD-and-ACTIVE----new-1_300-USAF-NASA.pdf (1.13 MB, 149 views)