View Single Post

Old 02-23-2021, 12:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.87 GB
I have an A3-printing Brother MFC-J5320JW at home. Before that I had an A3 printing HP deskjet. My Brother printer is wireless, has a slot in the back to feed A3 sheets (up to 280 grams, that's the thickest paper I checked), it has a built-in scanner and it has a A4-document feeder on top, so it is quite the machine. I switched from branded ink cartridges to non-specific ones a couple of years ago and well, they work. And good colours, too.

The online company that sells them even gives you a guarantee they will work. And well, they do.
I recenty had an issue with an XL black cartridge which fitted well into the printer's slot, but apparently wasn't meant for my type of printer. After a quick email ping-pong session they sent me a new replacing one, free of charge. And I also didn't have to return the wrong one (well it was opened anyway so how could I return it without making a mess of every post office in the country? (-; ) They even put in a little present ( a tiny bottle of wine) in the box as a consolation. Now that was nice.

I still want to replace my printer with an external ink reservoir system one day.

Last edited by Paper Kosmonaut; 02-23-2021 at 01:03 PM. Reason: I typed some more words and corrected a few, too.