View Single Post

Old 03-11-2021, 05:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 37.67 MB
Foute Man (I guess you're not a "wrong guy"?), I share the negative sentiments about Epson printers. I'm having a Brother JC5320 (already a few years old so I'm not sure if the type still exists) and am very pleased with the quality. It's also able to print A3 size and can scan.
Print on "fine" for better resolution and yes, it helps to preserve the colors when you varnish your build, or varnish the sheets before cutting and pasting and give it another layer after completion.

Still I recommend to just go to a bookshop or something where you can print from a USB stick. These are usually not the inkjet type and the quality is better and the print stronger. The only difficulty is that under the current Covid lockdown scheme imposed by the Dutch government this simple thing in normal live is virtually impossible nowadays. Prints are also a bit more expensive but you don't have to invest in a printer.
For me the better quality of any print prevails as if the print is lousy, you're reminded of it all the time when working on a model...

Succes!
Erik