View Single Post

Old 03-18-2021, 12:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 158.97 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
So, if I understood; you'll develop an entirely new design in order to sell her? Well, it will be a very welcome plane.It's curious but some of your projects are very alike with mines. Bach's Thunderstreak for instance, DC-9 series is another one. Afortunately I'm in contact with a DC-9 designer and he give me free and open permission in the use of his design even for selling it. I plan to design schemes from my country-México- about 8 schemes, my favourite Texas International Airways, C-9 Nightingale and many more. No spoiler for you. Best Regards,Tony.
I can swear than I chosed the DC-9 because I have already a lot of textures made for them in Flight Simulator since 2011. You can download them in this page HJG - Downloads

About Bach's Thunderstreak, that I have never done in paper, I made the texture for flightsim in the year 2009, you can see it here FlightSim.Com - Looking For A Thunderstreak

So, yes, coincidence. It's a small world. Thanks for welcoming my plane. As I said, I won't copy any known design, but there are some things, like the wheels, that are inevitable. I'll try hard to not repeat any existing paper version, and if I repeat any company, to not repeat the exact livery. For example, this plane PH-DNA had four Klm liveries. Just in case, I'll remove Klm from my "maybe" list.
Attached Thumbnails
New DC-9 - MD series-dc-9-klm.jpg