View Single Post

Old 03-19-2021, 10:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Availability of Rupert Cordeux Model Cathedrals.

I would be most grateful if whoever reads this post could do me the kindness of circulating it as much as possible.
As from March 10th 2021, I will not be taking any new orders for the model cathedrals which I have designed over the last thirty years under the name of Rupert Chicken and then Rupert Cordeux.
My eventual aim is to hand over the marketing, production and distribution of the models to a more able agent than myself, thus freeing up more time for my painting.
I would be much obliged if everyone out there can help me safeguard the copyright of my work by alerting me to any suspected breaches of copyright. Not only is breach of copyright theft, but poor copies of original work do untold damage to the reputation of the artist.
My website link is here as also is my email address.

https://rupertcordeux.wixsite.com/modelcathedrals

[email protected]

Thank you to everyone who has bought models from me. Please save the two links above so that I can inform you of what is happening. Kind Regards, Rupert Cordeux.
Attached Thumbnails
Rupert Cordeux News-news-about-model-kits.jpg   Rupert Cordeux News-model-kit-price-list-21st-may-2020.jpg   Rupert Cordeux News-model-kit-price-list-21st-may-2020..jpg