View Single Post

Old 04-07-2021, 03:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 484.03 MB
Breda Ba.65

I needed to take a break from working on the ships, so I created one small work of rest. From the Zio Prudenzio's archive, I painted a total of 7 versions of the Italian light attack aircraft Breda Ba.65 and 65bis. You can see the version in the pictures. The models are of course like all from Zio free and will be available at Ecardmodels.
Attached Thumbnails
News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-breda-ba65-regia-aeronautica-168.-squadriglia-16.-gruppo-50.-stormo-assalto-sidi-omar-nort.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-breda-ba65-regia-aeronautica-159.-squadriglia-12.-gruppo-50.-stormo-assalto-tenente-adriano.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-breda-ba65-aviacion-legionaria-65.-esquadrilla-de-asalto-grupo-16-spain-puig-moreno-spring.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-breda-ba65bis-aviacion-legionaria-65.-esquadrilla-de-asalto-grupo-16-spain-october-1938-.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-breda-ba65bis-royal-iraqi-air-force-5.-squadron-al-rashid-ab.-iraq-may-1941-.jpg  

News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-breda-ba65bis-fuerza-aerea-de-chile-grupo-4-de-ataque-e-instruccion-avanzada-los-cerrillos.jpg   News from Gerry Paper Models - aircrafts-breda-ba65bis-servico-aeronautico-militar-unknown-unit-portugal-1938-.jpg  

Catalogue of my models