View Single Post

Old 04-16-2021, 08:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
These small destroyers when build in numbers were deployed almost everywhere. Baltic Sea seems to be one region they didn't go. Small but with very purposeful appearances I always enjoy their handsome profiles. England was an obvious choice for the first model with more additional configurations in the pipeline and under construction. Unfortunately considering how little time I can spare for their designing means in the end they might never see the light of the day. In fact my second model USS Buckley DE-51 in her original configuration which, I think, only two vessels were completed in is almost ready but construction had to be suspended while I'm pushing ahead with one of the HUNT I class Royal Navy destroyers.

Incidentally, if you ever decide to go ahead with England's construction, with or without printed hull, I can supply number of small details; weapons, fittings, piping ect. which are either hard to build in paper or are overly simplified. If all goes well they might be eventually available as metal parts from HMV store but for now you can only get them directly from the source, 3D printed on my machine..

I'll try to get complete list here later on.

Darius