View Single Post

Old 05-12-2021, 08:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.57 MB
Thanks Kevin for the Video,

I know that, of course, there are three parts of it, Inside the Crawler ...
But for God's sake, I don't plan to build Mischa Klement's Crawler Kit with all 11.000 parts, but I plan to use it for scratching important assemblies by using plastic.

I also plan to let some parts such as the tiny Propel Motors and the Gear case housings to be 3D modeled by my friend Joe (crackerjazz) in ARC Forums and printed at Shapeways.

A great help for doing this will be the construction report by the German Jürgen Ziegler (FADDA), a true genius in paper modeling, who successfully built Mischa Klement's Crawler Kit.

In addition to his construction report, he has uploaded 20 YouTube Videos with all the individual steps during modeling of the paper crawler from its 11.000 parts each as a slide show!

For example take a look at his Video #15, which is a safe source, in which he first presents all 52 parts of one Propel motor in full and then puts them together step by step. You will be amazed, because this makes it easier to understand both the structure of the motor and all of the individual parts.

Launch Pad 39A with Challenger STS-6 (1:144)