View Single Post

Old 06-10-2021, 07:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priya View Post
This model is created way back and Ford has closed her website.
No where you can download the model only way to download is to use wayback machine and that works perfectly but you told you are facing some issues with browser.

I'm not angry with you...I'm just trying to make things clear...

you do not own this model and you do not have permission to distribute it.
It doesn't matter that Ford has closed their website (thats Ford's decision)
It doesn't matter that the model is no longer available (That is Ford's choice).
It doesn't matter if there is difficulty downloading it...my issues were malicious popups and extensions being installed into my browser.

The Wayback Machine exists to show you archived versions of websites...
it does not promote downloading things that are no longer available, and is not an excuse for unauthorized sharing.

Maybe Ford doesn't want to share it any more?...have you asked them?

Too many people think that it is okay to share a file just because its hard to find on the internet.
Too many people think its okay to copy a file, and share it on their own website (for their own benefit).

We must always ask permission of the original author/designer/owner before we do anything with a file.

Originally I was curious about the model and how you designed it.
Your posts and your youtube videos are misleading, making me think you were the designer.
But very quickly I had questions about whos model it is, where did it originally come from and is it safe to download?