View Single Post

Old 06-12-2021, 03:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.87 GB
Fokker F.XXXVI - 1/100

A second coming, this is. No one has seen the first one.Well, until now. It is not bad. it certainly isn’t bad. The shape is great, the parts all fit very well.

(PS. Nevermind the hand in the brace, I had some temporary trouble with my tendons or joints in my hand but that is gone now.)

It was the print that made me stop.
I must have messed up the settings. With printers, I always end up being like a Quixotic figure, fighting, shouting and cursing the darn machines. When robots finally will take over this messed-up world, I will be put on trial for insulting them so severely, I am sure.

Anyway, far advanced in the building process already, fuselage, wings and empennage finished, I looked at the original sheets on my laptop again. And I found so many detail was missing, I immediately was disappointed in my build. I just couldn’t go on. there wasn’t any other option than to abandon it. right after that decision, a moment of doubt followed, as always: Should I actually abandon the build? Start something new? But no, this plane has something special. It is a wonderful shape, a very rare plane and it is Dutch. The design is very well executed and so i decided to try again. Quite unique.

So here we go again:

Attached Thumbnails
Fokker F.XXXVI - 1/100-p1140673.jpg   Fokker F.XXXVI - 1/100-p1140674.jpg   Fokker F.XXXVI - 1/100-p1140677.jpg   Fokker F.XXXVI - 1/100-p1140678.jpg   Fokker F.XXXVI - 1/100-p1140679.jpg