View Single Post

Old 06-24-2021, 10:41 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Buckaroo Banzai Fanzine Interview!

I'm a big fan of the old movie The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across the 8th Dimension.

Its an odd cult classic from the 1980s, that stands alone in the SciFi genre.
I can't honestly think of another film thats like it.
At first it seems a bit silly and weird...but theres actually a lot going on that gets better each time you see it.
And the list of stars involved is impressive.

This Kevin Smith Live at Lincoln Center Cast Reunion/Interview is excellent to watch, if you are fan, or intend on watching the film.
Kevin Smith's SMoviola "Buckaroo Banzai" at the 49th New York Film Festival - YouTube

Anyway, it turns out there is an online fanzine (fan magazine) devoted to Buckaroo Banzai called World Watch One.
-World Watch One being the mobile headquarters and Tour Bus for Buckaroo's Band.

And one of the contributors Steve Mattssonn contacted me to interview me about my Paper Models, and specifically my Buckaroo Banzai creations and the Land Speed models I produce.
Seems an upcoming issue was to be focused on the Jet Car, LSRs, and related topics.

That issue has been released...I have been given permission to share a direct link:
http://www.figmentfly.com/bb/newslet..._21st_2021.pdf

My interview is an honour, but there is a ton of cool stuff related to the Jet Car(Truck),
like behind the scene photos, interviews with the the Camera and Stunt crews
as well as lots more information on the Jet car and Land Speed records.