View Single Post

Old 07-01-2021, 06:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
Since you last visited the museum, they have replaced the dim lighting in most of the locations with much brighter lighting, so the visibility of the planes are much improved. I as well as others really complained about the dark dingy atmosphere and they got the message. As far as windows, that is too late as they started the big hangars completely enclosed. I wish they did not listen to the Disney designers that only wanted a dark hanger with lights only pointing to the subject ( stupid way of displaying planes ).

Isaac
Yep, no complaints about the lighting. Camera flash was not needed for most of my photos. Sometimes tried to get the light out of the photo when taking photos of the ones hanging from the rafters.

All in all a great visit. Lots of walking and could be easy to get lost without the brochure. I donated to the cause, and received the brochure, well worth a donation.

They have a security guy at the front, and many kiosks with people willing to help with questions. That is where I received the brochure just before dropping $ into the donation box.

Was going to reply to your first post. I was parked at First Flight Aviation (KMGY), next to the Wright Flyer museum. The museum was closed the whole time I was there.

Mike