View Single Post

Old 07-07-2021, 02:23 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 425.92 MB
After a short delay (work and the cold!) I quickly finished off the model last night.

All that had to be done was to glue the building to the base and then insert the pillars.

So, I applied glue (white PVA) to the building, and to the pillar bases on the building and base.

I then attached the building and followed up by inserting the pillars right away (not forgetting to rotate each one to give the different faces).

Pictures 1 and 2 - There I am holding it together so the glue "catches" on the ends of the pillars.

Done!

Pictures 3, 4, 5 and 6 - The finished model.

These pics were taken late at night and they are not great - they have an inaccurate colour tint as well. But I just wanted a few initial finished pics to show you.

Today I will look at taking better photos of the finished item and post these as well.

Then the next stage is to place the temple in an appropriate setting! I think the model has lots of atmosphere and really deserves this - I just have to figure how to do it and see if I can do a decent job.

So, watch this space - more pics to come!
Attached Thumbnails
Ancient Temple Of Sacrifice by Mauther (Papermau)-w-img_4419.jpg   Ancient Temple Of Sacrifice by Mauther (Papermau)-w-img_4421.jpg   Ancient Temple Of Sacrifice by Mauther (Papermau)-w-img_4417.jpg   Ancient Temple Of Sacrifice by Mauther (Papermau)-w-img_4415.jpg   Ancient Temple Of Sacrifice by Mauther (Papermau)-w-img_4414.jpg  

Ancient Temple Of Sacrifice by Mauther (Papermau)-w-img_4422.jpg