View Single Post

Old 07-10-2021, 06:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 592.55 MB
... understand, everyone enjoyed the "party" (I mean the yahoo forums, the original forums and the time when those who believe it respond directly to you) .... and I arrived at the party when it was over.

more questions:

-Are there other saturn 1s? I mean 1 (not 1b)
-Where do I find information on: Carl, "Surfduke" s, outstanding Apollo model? It is complete?
-Are there SRB AND ET for the fortezza model? where are they?
-what scale is the canon model? it does not say it anywhere. fortezza, axm, paper replika?
(I mean, in scale ... and in centimeters, because I wouldn't want to create a monster that doesn't fit in my room, not even a mini-paper)

-I think you asked above, is there a "dockable" combination of a csm apollo + lm .... like CANON? (I made my own with a tube that crossed the csm to the upper stage lm ... but taken from t. noteboom ... you will see)

my style is to have everything complete, the combination fully functional, not just a few loose sectors.

space shuttle:

(I think that what makes a shuttle interesting are the thermal ceramic tiles everywhere ... it makes the model look serious and difficult ... besides that it "camouflages" and "covers" the cuts and folds)
especially on the white side of the shuttle

-paper replika (shuttle, srb, et, and base, that is, it has everything and is "simple")
-canon (detailed version) (shuttle, srb, et and real base, has the detail of the thermal tiles ... the same, but a little better?)
-axm (shut, srb, and et ... almost, almost, the only thing I miss is that it does not have the drawing of the ceramic tiles on the wings or on the fuselage- white side of the shuttle)
-fortezza (only shuttle ... or is there more? there is no srb and et? ... what I saw is that they have the incredible detail of the ceramic tiles everywhere, EVEN ON THE WINGS, white side, and the bahia covers )

with a hand on my heart ... which model should I start first? Or how difficult are they?, MORE importantly, how do they end up?
I mean, it MAY be that a "simple" model is ALMOST also one that has many details ... so, on balance, it may not be a waste to make a simple model.

(Although I and my pride were always like that, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, but I always choose the MOST DIFFICULT, at the first try ... you will already know me (for example: my first papercraft, without any kind of knowledge was the Subaru Impreza wrc 06 extremely detailed, it was a pain, but it hardened me)

Last edited by craft; 07-10-2021 at 07:36 PM.