View Single Post

Old 07-10-2021, 07:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 592.55 MB
sorry for my bad memory:
more questions:
(understand me ... years working alone, and now I have the possibility to ask)
continuing with what he said about the "party" ... do yahoo papercraft forums still exist? I read that the very detailed shuttle came from there .... but where?

-The hyper-giant model of Saturn V is finished? Greell's 1:48 (is it called like that?) Where do I find it?
at jleslie48.com/gallery_models.html is full of 1:48 "chunks" of saturn v ... is there one that brings it all together? ...

-Sometimes it happens that in this or other pages ... they do not update the model to the "last" version ... and I miss something or a detail ...
(It usually happens that in the forums there are more modifications day by day, than what jleslie publishes)

- Another problem is that as you "enlarge" or increase the size ... the model looks more "smooth" "simple" "boring" ... if it does not have details and does not have "marks", when you enlarge it it looks boring or "empty" ..... so there must be a rescaling limit.
... for example, the fortezza model of the shuttle has a spectacular detail ... I could rescale it to occupy my entire living room. but the paperreplica no ... would be boring and white. (The axm would be intermediate) ... that's why I ask ... what are its measurements in CENTIMETERS if I print it on A4 sheet to the space shuttle axm, fortezza, paperreplika, canon

... forget the betexa space shuttle ... (STEAL IS BAD) ... I don't take it into account because I can't buy it. (even so, they find it for in "onlypaper.ru")