View Single Post

Old 07-12-2021, 07:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 592.55 MB
... my advice (from a total ignorant) ... is planning:

Just like any self-respecting papercraft builder, TEST the joining of pieces of a model with your hands, before gluing it, to test whether the pieces match or not.

my advice is the following, if you are going to make a sphere: CLOSE it on the site that no one will see. (or better yet, if the sphere has to be glued to another piece ... obviously close the sphere just in the place you will glue it and it will be hidden)
... in short: planning.

the ugly lines that remain when joining petals ... fiber, color marker, paint the edges, and the inner face ... and I swear, the marks will disappear. It will look like one piece. I did it in all my cars made. you have to get really close to see the lines. (applicable to any part of any model) except the white color for obvious reasons.
... that yes, using a fiber is VERY VERY dangerous, (like a weapon without insurance, you prepare your hands as a surgeon) you have to make sure that the fiber does THEIR job, and nothing else ... come in, do its I work, and it goes out. have the fiber close to the model, your hands with a microscopic ink, or something similar, and bang, STAINS.