View Single Post

Old 08-21-2021, 10:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 592.55 MB
Thank you very much for your answer...
Of course, I have downloaded all the manuals, guides, and help from Alfonso ... to choose MY specific version of shuttle, et, and srb.
and I have looked at all the models in detail before I even printed.
now that I have PRINTED already. I have to choose what type of window I will put ... the one that "includes the specific model" ... or the "improved" one.
I clarify that the improved INCLUDES all the shuttle, and ALL its variants and versions ... so it DOES NOT change the HISTORICAL realism ... only the "fine" detail. (simple: these pieces improve the detail of the windows, without modifying the specific MISSION)

my question was more "visual"
(imagine a model that has everything "simplified and smooth" ... and only one part has a huge amount of detail (rivets))

as I did not see any photos of the improved window versions ... I wanted to see how these LOOK, ... if anyone has the experience of it.

my last question ... (sorry if this is not the correct thread)
it's like making a "system" to join the ET and STS together .... and this is REMOVABLE, as many times as you want. (... I remove the sts, and put another sts)
It seems difficult ... and I think you have to do more "modified" pieces to achieve that. (I thought of magnets, or toothpicks going through the sts ... unfortunately damaging the sts shield)

even so..thank you very much.