View Single Post

Old 09-03-2021, 12:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 93.28 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wagenseil View Post
"Papermau" recently reposted the Sanda Sakamoto website with its collection of Japanese buildings.
The Sakamoto website has been reorganized since my last visit, and the new format makes it much easier to see what buildings are currently available for download, as well as displaying on a single page all the buildings he has designed and either previously released or intends to release in the future.
In the past Sakamoto-san has rotated the buildings available for download, so it is worth revisiting the site from time to time, in order to see if there are new offerings.
(...)

...and the most annoying feature of the Sandā Sakamoto webpage is the "rotation" of the models, i.e. addition of the new models is coupled with the removal of the old ones, which means that the previous models were no longer available. Or maybe they still can be purchased somewhere? I don't know (I didn't found any link). As a result, only few of the older models are still available on other owners' webpages.

I don't know if this is the proper thread to put this kind of supplication, but maybe someone here have collected the older S.S. sheets (up to No. N58 approximately) on his disc? Is it against the rules to ask you kindly for the reposting or sending this stuff within a private message/e-mail? (in case of they aren't deliberately hidden by the author in order to keep selling them for a fee - in the latter case please help me find the [missing ] link).

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Last edited by Viator; 09-03-2021 at 12:42 AM.