View Single Post

Old 10-10-2021, 08:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Lorenzo was a great human being, a good friend, and a wonderful husband and father. I know it because we shared conversations and he was always respectful of others, and talked kindly and lovingly of those who surrounded him.

As a modeler he had to struggle with a hobby that became very difficult in Venezuela because of the economical problems. He used to build RC planes, and found in paper models a way to continue his passion for planes and for doing something with his hands.

Even paper modelling is very difficult in his country. But he loved paper models so much that he did it it passion and gained the respect of many of us. Despite all the hurdles, he didn't became a pirate, and was very respectful of the designers. That's why we appreciated him so much.

Lorenzo stopped sharing photos or updating his builds by late August when he was diagnosed. He seemed to have recover in September. So this news of his death are very unexpected. It is very sad that he died. He was one person who chose to live and fight in his country for a better future, to change the unbearable present they're living in. And it was the poor health services of that regime that didn't give him a chance to live.

My heart is with his family. I'll miss him. And I can only imagine how those who loved him will miss him too. My condolences to them.

It was a honor to meet you Lorenzo.