View Single Post

Old 11-28-2021, 03:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 31.19 MB
So I quit my job around two weeks ago and have been looking for a quick project to tide me over until I start my new job in the new year.

Thought I would give a rework and rerelease of my first model a try. See what applying the stuff I have learned over the years can do for the OG model. Plus my Donnager is starting to look a bit beat up and she could do with an update.

So here's what I've been working on

- New Blender model
- Tweak to the scale of certain parts of the model these include; engine design and shape, length and shape of the front and lower cowls, lengthing of the mid section and 'nacelle' parts
- Increase in detail of parts and plating, additinal grebel detail
- More accurate shape and detail to railgun
- Total redesign of the internal parts for the engines trying to make them closer to the actual in show model
- .SVG texturing rather than .PSP hopefully with better texture detail and layout of parts, better plate detail, etc.
- Rework of internal support parts to give a more stable build.

I've included an image of the textures. The old one is on the left with the new one on the right.

The Blender images show the old model against the new one
Attached Thumbnails
MCRN Donnager: Released-wip2.jpg   MCRN Donnager: Released-wip3.jpg   MCRN Donnager: Released-wip4.jpg   MCRN Donnager: Released-wip5.jpg   MCRN Donnager: Released-wip1.jpg