View Single Post

Old 12-17-2021, 07:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 694.82 MB
Hoping to reach the age of 52 next january. Back in 2013 I was forced to quit working as I was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma cancer. At that time the prognosis was not good; there was a high risk (about 75%) of dying within 18 months after the date of diagnosis. However I beat the odds, I was allowed to participate in a phase 3 clinical trial for a drug called nivolumab (immunotherapy) and the drug did it's job. For what it's worth, I think I am one of the longest surviving melanoma patients who recieved immunotherapy (with nivolumab) in The Netherlands and perhaps the world.
Stepped into the world of paper modelling have something on my mind, however I still cannot claim to be very good at it. I noticed I could combine this hobby with my passion for history (WW2 in particular). I spent my time mostly by roaming the internet for information, source material and paper models and I do like to share my finds (as you might have noticed reading my posts).
Besides history and paper models I have a strong passion for music. I host a radio show on a local radio station in The Hague (On average I do one show every week). I'm mainly interested in electronic underground music, like electro, new beat, italo, cold wave, dark wave and minimal wave. A lot of the music I play comes from the area of the Netherlands where I live, we call it "The West Coast Sound of Holland"....
And making radio is a hobby, it's radio with low capitol r.....not RADIO
Attached Thumbnails
What else do you do besides paper models?-foute-man-002.jpg  

Last edited by Foute Man; 12-17-2021 at 07:47 PM.