View Single Post

Old 02-26-2022, 11:25 AM

Total Downloaded: 694.82 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by mor54 View Post
Thanks Foute Man for all the drawings, its a great collection. Is it possible to fined drawings of USN cold war destroyers like Belknap class, Noontz class and Leahy? Shalom Mor
Searched google for such ships, but no free/public domain drawings can be found unfortunately. My best guess is such drawings are still "classified" and we'll have to wait a few decades before they get the status "declassified".

Attached the most recent version of the spreadsheet v 1.4 (feb 26 2022), click on this link to go to the collection

I've added drawings for several British and American standard ships (WW1 & WW2). Ships built for or requisitioned by the USSB (United States Shipping Board) have prefix ussb, followed by either the ussb contract nr or the vessel's official id number. Ships built for the United States Maritime Commission have the prefix marcom, followed by their official Maritime Commission hull number. The exception is, when the ship are official Royal Navy, US Navy or US Army ships.
Ships built for private contracts and British built standard ships will have the prefix yn = Yard Number
There are official "Booklets of General Plans", = bogp and "General Arrangement Plans = ga. In all cases the General Arrangement sets are incomplete, in case of the standard ships my advise to you will be to check out the various "sister ships", so you might get a more complete set of drawings for a certain type of ship

A sample, MV Empire MacCabe, a Merchant Aircraft Carrier

Attached Files
File Type: zip bogp_webarchivev1.4.zip (20.7 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Foute Man; 02-26-2022 at 11:50 AM.