View Single Post

Old 04-12-2022, 05:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 553.70 MB
Hi All,

And thanks to everybody for your interest in my Micromodel's miscellany. And thanks again for the collection, Ron.

In the last few days, there has been a flurry of Micromodel threads, and in Tim Crowe’s excellent, New Micromodels, Philip wrote, “These are great! Come on, let's have some more.”

As one who occasionally gives into reasonable peer pressure, here you go, Philip. I built these locomotives nearly thirty years ago and with a little care, (and a dehumidifier in the basement), they demonstrate that paper models can last for decades. The blue locomotive is a Princess Coronation Class of the L.M.S. Railway, while the green loco is a West Country Class of the Southern Railway. The yellow is of course Stephenson’s Rocket…a model so nice, they issued it twice, (with different passenger carriages).

I believe the scale of Micromodel’s locomotives and rolling stock is a constant 1/200. I even found a source that identifies them as OOO scale.

It’s been fun to be a part of this discussion.

Score and fold,

Thumb Dog
Attached Thumbnails
Old, Old Micromodels-aa-mm-11.jpg   Old, Old Micromodels-aa-mm-12.jpg   Old, Old Micromodels-aa-mm-13.jpg   Old, Old Micromodels-aa-mm-14.jpg