View Single Post

Old 04-15-2022, 07:43 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Help finding a model of a Mecha

Hello, I am new both to this forum and forums in general, so if I make any foux-pas here, please forgive me... Also, if there is a better place to post this thread, let me know and I will do so and delete this one (If I can...)

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but does anyone by chance recognize these templates? I downloaded them off of (I think) papercraftsquare years ago, but have since lost the master pdf file along with literally every other model pdf and pdo that I had collected at the time... (I don't know if uploading the scans will break the posting rules, but I can if I get the go ahead...)

I think the first two are the same model, just different paint schemes of the same mech, but I have no idea what the one with the treads is or what it's from.

If anyone does happen to recognize these templates, could you point me in the right direction for obtaining another copy of the master pdf? I'm currently slogging through papercraftsquare via the Wayback Machine on The Internet Archive, hoping that I might stumble across them again.

If no one recognizes them, does anyone have any recommendations for similar, small, highly customizable/modular mecha? I am aware of the ones made by (I think) Morten Jensen here on the PaperWar website.

I'm currently asking r/wargaming and r/papercraft the same question.