View Single Post

Old 07-01-2022, 12:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Dash

Okay, I'm knocking off early today so I can enjoy the weekend, it's the end of the week so I'm updating the museum, I've got time to kill while I wait to photo the port side of the ship so I devoted all week to modeling the drone, still got quite a bit to do yet but it should be done by this time next week, by then I should have the ship photographed and I can get back on that, this was just a, diversionary "time killer", I included a couple of close ups to show the extent of the detail so far, it will be far more detailed by the time I'm done as I still have a lot to fill in, I only have five photographs to work from.. This to should be an excellent little model to promote the museum as well as the ship. (stay tuned)
Attached Thumbnails
DD 886 u.s.s. Orleck design process-orleck-temp0060.jpg   DD 886 u.s.s. Orleck design process-orleck-temp0061.jpg   DD 886 u.s.s. Orleck design process-orleck-temp0059.jpg   DD 886 u.s.s. Orleck design process-orleck-temp0057.jpg   DD 886 u.s.s. Orleck design process-orleck-temp0058.jpg  

DD 886 u.s.s. Orleck design process-orleck-temp0056.jpg