View Single Post

Old 07-05-2022, 04:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 158.97 MB
Ok, retaking the Dornier after the considerable delays coming from beta-testing the other proyects I'm involved.

Designing the vertical stabilizer of the plane, I went to see the pictures of the plane and found a very important diference in the front upper side of the stabilizer. Some of the drawings show it's rounded, all the pictures I have and another set of drawings show them straight. The right shape is shown in blue.

There are two more paper models of the Do-24t, one has the right shape, the other one is wrong.

Well, mine is going to be right. So... designing the tail. And assembling the formers.

Another interesting thing that I found reserching is the history of the CM+RY. This plane was interned on Sweden, the national marks painted in black and later redesignated as F 2-90. So, why don't do a combo of this three versions of the plane in the same pack?
Attached Thumbnails
DO-24T: The forgotten planes-do-24t-050722.jpg   DO-24T: The forgotten planes-do-24t-85-3.jpg   DO-24T: The forgotten planes-dornier_do-24_walkaround_x24_dutch_air_force_2015_024_graememolineux.jpg