View Single Post

Old 07-27-2022, 09:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 679.43 MB
Cool Complete

The boat build is complete short of the life boats which at this point, I will build much later as I depart on a trip soon.

Closing thoughts.

This is a relatively simple design. The hull is primarily slab sides with the only curves being at the bow.

There are no frames or formers which in my opinion are needed to make sure the square sides do not warp or twist. Added structure is needed under the bow for the deck to fit properly.

The screen shots views are a must because there are no other visual instructions. Reliance on available photos on the web are a good idea.

All parts fit well.

This will be a nice addition to a 1/600 scale fleet of the carnival cruise lines.

I thank Harry, the designer for letting me test build his creation.

photos here:
Carnival Holiday 1-600 scale Beta build-img_7775.jpgCarnival Holiday 1-600 scale Beta build-img_7776.jpgCarnival Holiday 1-600 scale Beta build-img_7777.jpgCarnival Holiday 1-600 scale Beta build-img_7778.jpgCarnival Holiday 1-600 scale Beta build-img_7779.jpg

the bridge end parts will be glued on. For these pictures, I left them as they are (I did not notice it till later ).

Carnival Holiday 1-600 scale Beta build-img_7781.jpg

Isaac