View Single Post

Old 08-27-2022, 04:56 PM

Total Downloaded: 31.19 MB
So I've spent the last few weeks messing around with various textures, colours and what not trying to get the Pella to look right and it's just not happening. Pinning down the colour of the ship is hard, pinning down the detail and dirt effects is even harder, no matter what I do I just can't get it right. It's been a bit frustrating to say the least.

So I thought why go with the free Navy colour scheme. It's my model, it was an MCRN vessel at one point so I introduce the

MCRN Pella 504

The registry number 504 comes from the fact the Pella first appeared in season 5 episode 4. Should be fun coming up with an MCRN colour scheme for this ship.

I will revisit the Free Navy colour scheme at some point but Iam going to need to determine how to go about pin pointing the colour scheme to go with as the ship seems to change colours depending on which series 5 or 6 and the scene it is in. The Ceres shot of her in the hanger has her as a very obvious light blue, the close up shots in season 5 show the plates as a very dark blue and the tracking psace shots show her as almost a dark gun metal grey.
Attached Thumbnails
FN The Pella (The Expanse)-mcrnpella.jpg