Thread: Upcoming models
View Single Post

Old 09-06-2022, 06:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 112.04 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyaa View Post
Almost got the website rebuild finished. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's been taking so long because the provider can't seem to handle the sheer size of my site. At the beginning, things went fast, but by about the 90th page, things started bogging down. Now it takes an hour just to build one page. That includes having to search through 10 pages of PayPal buttons to find the specific ones I need for each version.

I'm also working on new releases. Gathering info for the model pages usually finds me a few interesting pictures that inspire repaints, so I end up off in the weeds playing with Photoshop. Plus refreshes. I've got B-26 Invaders, RA-5 Vigilantes and OV-10 Broncos out for beta build.
Good luck Mr. Murphy. I like your models very much. Just one question, are you planning to update those old models that have no formers and include them? It would be a fantastic up date on your really nice aircraft some of which are not available anywhere. Hope you can consider this suggestion.