View Single Post

Old 09-12-2022, 11:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
lights

Okay, time to update, this is the last animation of the ship that I will be doing for awhile, the sole purpose was to mark all of the light positions, so far I've located 28 point lights and 4 spot lights, I'm sure I'll find more as I proceed as this model is only now about 40% complete, I've still got a long way to go. One BIG "glaring error" is the white line across the stern of the ship, this will be corrected before it is animated again., once done and I have nothing better to do, I can go back and apply individual variables to each and every light such as intensity, color and, "fall off". I still have to add the red and green navigation lights, that will add little color, the backdrop you see is only temporary as when the model is done I can then focus on the surrounding, "environment", right now, I just wanted to locate, organize, name and make sure that all of the lights were working as they should, now I can get back to detailing the turrets where I should be.

The purpose for establishing the lighting is because this ship is currently docked "downtown" with it's future mooring near the stadium, the museum asked if it could illustrate festive lighting for events such as Christmas and as supporting the local NFL team.

My ONLY intent at this point is to mark established lighting positions.

To view the latest rendering, go here-> DARK 07 - YouTube