View Single Post

Old 09-22-2022, 11:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Never was a, "build thread", I believe it would qualify however as a, "design thread" which is what it was meant to be, I'm just chronicling the process... (stay tuned) the card model will be in 1/200, the drone will probably be put out separately at 1/20.

We discussed it in depth today at the ORLECK...

Once the CGI model is done, it's nothing to break it down into it's 2D parts, I'm looking forward to it because the objective is to, "have the simplest model possible without sacrificing detail", this should be less than 100 parts, but they will be highly detailed parts, I'm looking forward to it and reminded them that card models were my, "primary objective", BOTH the ship and the DASH separately.

The reason you see what you see is, if I'm going to go through the trouble of drawing every inch of the ship in 3D then I should provide for as many digital applications as possible such as animation and video for the model as it could be put in virtually any "environment" you can think of.

I'm personally looking forward to animating the individual weapon systems in motion.

It should be interesting...

Last edited by FRD; 09-22-2022 at 11:43 AM.